HAIR COLOR TRENDS – 2018
- Changing hair color could be as subtle as couple of highlights or full hair coverage.
- In the past few years, rainbow colors have gained popularity. This year is more about techniques and exploring more hues. Balayage and Color Melting technique has gained popularity again.
- So, if you are a bold color enthusiast or a first time highlighter, these trends will be a good guide to every salon-goers or home-dyer.
TREND #1: ROSE GOLD HAIR
- L’Oreal has named their color of the year and rose gold has been on top of it.
- Rose gold sways between pink and gold which lands up giving one a glow without makeup
TREND #2: SUCCULENT HAIR COLOR
- This trend is creating waves in the market
- From magenta on the bottom to jade at the crown, this hair color technique is worked in layers
TREND #3: CINNAMON CARAMEL SWIRLS
- This hair color technique is apt for brunette hair and Indian skin tone
- It is a combination of red tone and caramel blonde which gives one a lush natural highlight
TREND #4: FACE FRAMING HIGHLIGHTS
- Also known as Contouring Hair Technique
- It frames ones face and shapes the contours well
TREND #5: COLOR MELTING
- It is a pattern in which it is dark on the top and the lightest on the bottom
- The color merges and becomes lighter at the end, there is a shade with no demarcation
error: Content is protected !!