WHAT IS THE SHAPE OF YOUR FACE?
- One often knows essential information of their body. Like your blood group, what substances seem allergic to you etc? It is also essential to know one’s face shape.
- Knowing your face shape, i.e. round, oval, heart or square, helps you understanding what suites you the best when it comes to hair dressing , makeup or accessories. What we mean to say is, we can help you get a flattering haircut, natural-looking fillers, and you could sculpt your face better with your favorite contouring kit according to your face shape.
- Just follow this 4 step process to know your face shape.
- 1. Pull your hair back and outline the shape of your face on the mirror with a lip liner or a marker.
- 2. Which part of your face is the widest?. Forehead: A wider forehead means it would be under the oval category, especially if the width “tapers toward the chin,” Cheekbones: Face shapes that are widest at the cheekbones are a typically a round face shape Rowe says. With this face shape, the measurement of width and length are basically equal. Jaw: If the jaw is the widest part of your face, you have a square face shape. In this case, the forehead, cheeks, and jaw line are almost equal in width. You might have a heart- or triangle-shaped face, though, so move on to step two to confirm.
- 3. What is the shape of your Jaw? Pointy: Consider your face heart shaped. This face shape usually tapers toward the chin. Square: A strong jaw line usually means a square face shape. Round: Got a rounder jaw? This means you have a round face shape
- 4. What’s the length of your face? Short: If you have a short face, you get categorized under the round face type. Long: If you haven’t figured it out already in step one and two, you probably have an oval shaped face.