- A common opinion that every makeup fanatic has is, blending is the key. It’s one of the most important features of makeup application. It is something that differentiates beginners and experts. With proper blending, you can make you can make any drugstore product look expensive and vice versa. And it can make your makeup look flawless and professional without getting it done by an expert. It requires different tools and techniques to blend the makeup in different parts of the face and body.
- A cosmetic sponge is a true game changer in the world of beauty. While blending in the foundation or any harsh lines, use a damp sponge. It will soak any excess product sitting on your skin.
- Once you’ve applied your foundation, the aim is to make your face look natural yet radiant and even toned. For this, take any brush of your choice, preferably a buffer brush and move it in small circular motion to gently push the product into your skin. This will give a flawless finish to your foundation.
- After you are done applying the foundation, use a light layer of powder to set it. This will allow you to blend the rest of the powder products seamlessly and easily.
- The purpose of blush is to look healthy and alive. The objective is to make it look like you’re glowing from within, with no noticeable signs of where it begins and ends.
- Similarly, if you’re inclined towards contouring and highlighting the face, do not forget that the dark shades close in and light shades open up. You need to blend out the edges so the colour shifts from light to dark, gradually.
Use a beauty blender
Buff your foundation
A fine layer of powder goes a long way
Blend out the edges