The Importance of Skincare before Makeup
- How you treat your skinMakeup can be addictive, there’s no doubt to that. But we still need to realise our skin’s highest potential before relying on our cosmetic bags. The skin we are born with is the skin we will have for the rest of our lives and it’s important to treat it like a temple. Using skin care products and having the knowledge of how to use them prevents common skin care troubles. But more often than not, the skincare routine is neglected. Here’s why you must rely on a skincare routine for a flawless makeup application.
- Your skin is like an art canvas! And only a canvas that is smooth and clean allows the brush to move without any resistance. It’s the exact same with our skin.
- Exfoliate tone and moisturise- that’s how we can prep our skin for makeup.
- With this, your makeup will glide smoothly on your skin and the makeup looks a lot more radiant and even. .
- Your makeup lasts a lot longer if your skin is clean and hydrated. Makeup is temporary, skin is forever! If your skin is not clean, your makeup will not stay on your skin for longer. And if it’s not moisturised, it may dry up causing your makeup to crack. A lot of people think that oily skin does not need moisturising. But it is just as important. If your skin isn’t hydrated, it’ll produce more oil which isn’t the best thing if you apply makeup.
- We use makeup to conceal our flaws and highlight our best features. However, skincare improves the skin, thus, minimizing the need to cover up flaws.
- Skincare is to be looked at as an investment. Invest your time and money on keeping it healthy and it’ll definitely return the favour.
- You will start noticing that you feel more confident in your own skin. You’ll be glowing from inside out as an outcome of all the love and patience you’ve invested.
- Investing in a good skincare routine is something you’ll never regret! After all, an improved skin reduced the usage of makeup is all we’ve always wanted!
FLAWLESS MAKEUP APPLICATION
LONGER LASTING MAKEUP
BETTER SKIN = LESS MAKEUP PRODUCT