The best morning makeup routine for the busy girl
Going to office or college without applying makeup, especially if you are a part of the Beauty Culture can be daunting. Everybody wants to look beautiful and attractive, but the scarcity of time, especially in the morning, turns out to be a hurdle. To help you out with your morning makeup, here are a few tips to wake up and makeup quickly and easily.
- Icing : Skin Courses suggest that the first thing you should do as soon as you wake up is to rub a couple of ice cubes on your face. Usually, long hours of sleep make our face lifeless and dull, but rubbing an ice-cube can make it look fresher and brighter.
- Dry Shampoo : If you are running out of time and don’t have time to wash your hair, dry shampoo can be your savior. Hair Training suggests that dry shampoo enables you to wash your hair quickly, but using it daily can damage your hair.
- Eyes or Lips? : If you don’t have enough time to address both eyes and lips, focus on one of them. The golden rule of Beauty Culture: Either apply eyeliner to your eyes and go nude on lips or do the reverse.
- Eyeliner : If you are not focusing on your eyes, don’t leave without applying anything. According to several Makeup Artist Courses, “Vacant eyes can look more tired; thus, apply nude eyeliner to get a natural but brighter look.”
- Peppermint : If you are not focusing on your lips, chances are you are using your regular gloss or lip balm. However, instead of relying solely on lip balm or gloss, add a few drops of peppermint oil to get more attractive lips.
- Red Radiance : If you don’t want to go nude on lips, apply a touch of red lipstick to look more radiant and gorgeous instantly. Makeup Art Courses indicate that red lipsticks provide you with a fiery look and take away your lethargic appearance.
- BB Cream : If you don’t apply, or don’t have the time to apply foundation and concealer, invest in a good-quality BB cream. Beauty ParlorInstitute emphasizes a lot on using a BB cream as it hides your blemishes, dark spots, and imperfections, and enables you to achieve an even-toned complexion.
- Rosy Glow : According to Skin Courses, cheeks are the easiest part of your face to treat, and treating them right can significantly elevate your appearance. In the morning, apply some rose glow to your cheeks to get glowing, attractive cheeks. However, make sure you select the correct color.
- Fragrance : Your makeup would be pointless if you don’t complete it with your favorite scent. Applying a pleasant perfume not only prevents your body from stinking, but also provides a cheerful and refreshing feel. You should choose the fragrance wisely as an unpleasant fragrance can have negative effects. For daily use, choose a perfume with a “cool and fresh” scent. For special occasions, you can go for fruity or spicy as well.
- Sunscreen : Stepping out in the scorching sun without applying sunscreen will not only diminish the effect of makeup but damage your skin as well. Sunscreen is the savior of your skin, and you should not step out without covering your face, neck, arms, and other exposed body parts with a good-quality and high SPF sunscreen.