Summer Makeup Essentials
As the temperature is rising, save your makeup from melting by using minimal products and achieve the perfect radiant look this summer. Listing down below important products for your reference.
- Sunscreen – To protect your skin from the harmful UVA/UVB rays.
- Tinted Moisturizer – Apply a light layer of tinted moisturizer to get an even skin and blur the appearance of any imperfections.
- Concealer – Skip the foundation and use a minimal amount of concealer to hide blemishes and cover the under-eye.
- Lip tint & Cheek Tint – It is one multi-tasking product to must-have in your bag. Use it on your cheeks, lips & eyes to achieve that monochromatic look.
- Waterproof Mascara – Add drama to your lashes. Use the waterproof mascara to curl, lengthen and add volume to your lashes.
- Bloating Paper – Don’t forget to add this savior to your makeup pouch and use it to get rid of any excess oil on your skin.
Drool over these tools to achieve the ideal makeup look.
With so many brushes & tools to choose from it gets overwhelming to get the right ones. Here is the list prepared for you
1. Beauty Blender – It helps to blend the foundation seamlessly and achieve a flawless base without letting the foundation creasing. Pro tip- Always damp the blender before using it for better results and wash them after every use to keep it hygienic.
2. Powder Brush – Use this brush to disperse the powder evenly on your face and it will also prevent you from applying too much powder. This can also be used for all the touch ups you need on the go.
3. Blush Brush – It is a smaller brush than a powder brush and a domed shape with soft/fluffier bristles. It can be used for bronzer along with blusher. Pro tip- While switching between bronzer and blush, always remember to clean the brush on dry tissue.
4. Eyeshadow Blending Brush– Avoid harsh lines and buff those edges on your eyeshadow to achieve seamless blending in your eye makeup. It is used best for everyday application.
5. Pencil Brush – The tiny tip allows for a précised application. Also, best suited for admirers of smokey eyes as it is perfect to smudge the liners and kohls.
6. Duo Angled Pro Eyebrow Brush With Spoolie – To keep your brows game on point, the firm bristles of the angled brush will help you achieve sharp and précised brows. Use the spoolie to blend any excess and to have naturally defined brows. Pro-tip: Angular side of the brush can also be used for edgy eyeliner.
7. Eyelash Curler – One of the ignored but game-changing tools in your makeup pouch if used with the right technique. Using a curler before applying mascara, opens the eyes and brings great emphasis and freshness to the eyes.