Spray Tan – A Rising Trend
- Spray tan is a beauty treatment where the person is sprayed with a product containing chemicals with an intention to produce artificial suntan. It is known by a lot of different names such as sunless tanning, UV filled tanning, fake tanning, etc.
- Spray tan is high in demand, not only is it loved by celebrities but equally loved by common people too. Many world famous celebrities like Ariana Grande, Kim Kardashian, etc. always seem to carry the spray tan.
- The treatment is done using an air brush machine through which the product is sprayed evenly to the whole body. Don’t think that spray is a treatment loved by women only; men are equally obsessed with it.
- Let’s understand why everyone is going crazy for spray tan:
- Spray tan gives a beautiful even warm tone to the body which is loved by people with fair tone.
- Spray tan is the only way of getting a tanned look without exposing the skin to sun, as excess exposure can be harmful. Spray tan came into being when people were made aware of how much damage can be done through excess exposure to UV radiations of the sun.
- Spray tan is a must in most ramp shows and photoshoots as it helps showcase the model’s curves and features really well, be it abs or collar bones, everything looks better on the runway with spay tan.
EVEN SKIN TONE
NOT HARMFUL FOR THE SKIN
SHOWS CURVES BEAUTIFULLY
SO, KEEP YOUR STANDARDS HIGH & YOUR TAN DARK