HOW TO HYDRATE YOUR SKIN?
- Hydration is very necessary for our body as it flushes out waste materials from our body and helps to retain healthily. Water is the main source to keep skin hydrated. As well as water also helps in maintaining your skin elasticity which helps to delay the aging process.
- By drinking water, it helps to resolve many skin related problems like acne, dehydration, aging, etc.
- Water-based products are usually formulated with Hyaluronic acid to provide long-lasting hydration.
- Exfoliate your skin with scrub twice in a week it removes dead cells from the skin which improves blood circulation.
- Your skin loves to eat food like Almonds, Salmon, Avocado, etc. make sure you get enough vitamins as it helps in making your skin looking healthy and youthful.
- Skip the long hot shower as it leaves your skin dry. Always moisturize your skin after the shower.
- Every face mask treats different skin problems but certain ingredients help to keep the skin hydrated, look for a mask that contains ceramides.
- if you think moisturization is only required to dry skin, then you need to think twice because hydration is important for all skin types and moisturization is one of the best ways of it.
- Sun damage is a major cause of skin dryness and flakiness of skin, so get in the habit of protecting yourself by using SPF.
- A Humidifier is a great tool for skin, especially if you experience the dry season. It increases the water vapor in the air and can make your skin more hydrated.
- Both Caffeine and Alcohol can be dehydrating, so reducing your consumption could help you to keep your skin hydrated.
SO KEEP DRINKING WATER
THESE ARE THE FOLLOWING WAYS THAT HELPS TO HYDRATE YOUR SKIN:-
DRINK PLENTY OF WATER –
USE WATER-BASED SKIN PRODUCTS
TAKE SHORT SHOWER
MOISTURIZING FACE MASK
MOISTURIZE MORE FREQUENTLY
APPLY SUNSCREEN EVERYDAY
SAY NO TO CAFFEINE AND ALCOHOL