- Makeup is a powerful medium, which boosts up our confidence & develops our personality. Many people consider their pigmentation/ scar marks/ imperfections on the face to be a hindrance, which some where or the other demotivates them.
- So this article, will guide you to achieve a flawless makeup. The colors corrected are:
- Orange – For the dark brown pigments
- Red- For the green problems
- Green – For the red areas
- Violet – For reducing shallowness
- Yellow – To brighten the face & remove dullness
- First we should analyze our skin & it’s problems. Only then according to the requirement, the neutralizer should be used to cancel out the color of the problems. It should be then balanced with the help of a concealer. The final step should be using a foundation with high coverage. In makeup always less is more. So we should never over do a color corrector. It should be avoided in day time makeup.
How necessary is color correcting?
How much do we need to COLOR CORRECT?