ACV for Hair
Benefit of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Beautiful and shiny hair always leaves good impression which is why proper hair care is important. The artificial products we purchase from stores can cause irritation for some people because of the chemical found in it.
- We have lot of alternates to take care of our hair and one of the most important alternative we can find is Apple Cider Vinegar. It has a properties that balance your scalp and PH level of hair. It is anti-fungal and it’s anti-bacterial properties help combating scalp infection, itchiness and dandruff it also repairs rough hair cuticle and fights split ends.
- ¼ cup of organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 ½ cups of purified water (can simply boil and let cool)
- 10-20 drops of lemon or rosemary essential oil (your preference)
- 1. Shake the mixture in a spray bottle well.
- 2. Spritz thoroughly in hair after shampooing.
- 3. Leave in for three minutes and then rinse with cool water.
- An ACV rinse Will help close the cuticle layer and bring the pH back to the correct place. When the cuticle layer is closed, the hair will be shinier, less frizzy, and free of tangles.
- This is for a healthy scalp, removing buildup, detangling, adding shine, and smoothing the hair
How to use APPLE CIDER Apple cider vinegar hair treatment