VLCC Institute of Beauty & Nutrition is seeking Business franchise partners across its Pan India network.
NSDC–KPMG report estimates that there will be a need of approx. 1.2 million skilled manpower in the Beauty & Wellness sector in 2022. With the increasing aspiration to appear smart and young, coupled with higher disposable incomes, there is a huge demand for trained manpower in this segment. More so, Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities have been identified as potential growth drivers.
- Minimum Requirement 2000sqft commercial area (leased/owned)
- Capability to invest minimum 25 Lakhs
- Willingness to take business as a full time profession
- Association with a well established group
- Bouquet of more than 400 courses
- Complete operations know-how
- Assistance for Recruitment & training
- Quality Assurance
- Marketing Support
- Student Internship & placement assistance
- Opportunity to participate in sponsored Skill Development Business
- Reasonable investment with high earning potential
Fill This Form We Will Call You Back
| For more information please contact|
| S No.|| State Name|| Contact No.|| Contact Person|
| 1|| Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, & union territories of Lakshadweep, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Puducherry|| 9844153355|| Bibaswan Goswami|
| 2|| Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, UttarPradesh, Chattisgarh, Madya Pradesh, Delhi, Uttrakhand, Rajasthan|| 9650910800|| Yogesh Thakur|
| 3|| Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Odisha & union territory Andaman and Nicobar Islands|| 9810501062|| Meeta Dutta|
| 4|| Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Union territory Daman and Diu & Dadra and Nagar Haveli|| 9560022112|| Tuhina Sinha|
error: Content is protected !!